Quispe is Correct about MIM and comrade from Australia shows a good grasp of genuine Maoism.

Luis Quispe lquispe at blythe.org
Mon May 27 21:39:16 MDT 1996

> >On Wed, 22 May 1996, in "MIM replies to Quispe fraud," Maoist
> >Internationalist Movement wrote:
> >
> ><snip>

> >> MIM replies: <snip>
> >> SHOW US LIBELOUS COP SCUM WHERE IT SAYS IN MIM
> >> PUBLICATIONS THAT WE CAN "CAPITULATE"!
> >
> >	No problem. See "Maoist Sojourner", January 1995, p.2 where MIM
> >	stated, "It appears Comrade Gonzalo has indeed called on the
> >	Peruvian government for peace negotiations. There is nothing
> >	wrong with that."
> >
> ><snip>
> >
> >> MIM-COP, YOU REQUESTED FOR YEARS W/O SUCCESS TO BE
> >> ADMITTED IN RIM, THEY DID NOT WANT YOU.
> >>
> >> MIM replies: This is pure disinformation comrades. Those who know MIM
> >> and the RCP-USA a long time back know this is not possible and makes no
> >> sense.
> >
> >	What are we to make of these quotes from the article, "RCP Moves
> >	Closer to MIM line," in MIM Notes 39, January 1990?
> >
> >	 "With the publication of the RCP comment in A World To Win
> >	  (November 1988), there is little doubt now that the RCP has moved
> >	  closer to the MIM line in many ways."
> >
> >	 "MIM applauds this progression in the RCP's line."
> >
> >	 "In conclusion, MIM salutes the developments within the RCP,
> >	  particularly in relationship to the RIM in the November 1988 issue
> >	  of A World To Win and the special issue on Mao."
> >
> >	 "...the RIM still has had nothing to say to MIM, despite the draft
> >	  of an open letter (now official) to them..."
> >

> >I FOR ONE REJECT THE MIM SLANDERS AGAINST COMRADE QUISPE AND THE NEW
> >FLAG. I REGARD THE NEW FLAG AND THE COMRADES WHO PRODUCE IT AS LEADING
> >COMRADES IN THE INTERNATIONAL MOVEMENT IN SUPPORT OF THE PEOPLE'S WAR IN
> >PERU. I CONSIDER THE NEW FLAG COMRADES TO BE FOLLOWING THE PCP's LINE ON
> >SOLIDARITY WORK.
> >

> >MIM -- YOU ARE PROVEN FABRICATORS OF LIES ABOUT PRESIDENTE GONZALO. YOU
> >STAND CONDEMNED.

CHARLATAN OLAECHEA RESPOND:

> So called comrade from Australia:
ARROGANCE FIRST. ONLY DON ADOLFO CAN BE CALLED COMRADE, THE OTHERS ARE
IMPOSTORS, EVEN COPS.
> What side of the fence are you sitting now?
HE DOES NOT SIT IN ANY FENCE, HE/SHE TOOK A PROLETARIAN STAND.

> Is Arce Borja and El Diario, our own Committee what "Quispe" says?
ARCE IS LIKE ANY OTHER SUPPORTER WITH ASPIRATIONS OF GRANDEOUR.
WE DO WHAT ARCE (IN HIS OWN WAY TRIED TO DO), ARE YOU GOING TO PREVENT?
WHAT IS YOUR AUTHORITY OTHER THAN FUJIMORI'S AMBASSADORSHIP?
ARCE HAS NOTHING WITH EL DIARIO OF LIMA. EDI IS NOT EL DIARIO FROM
LIMA-PERU. EDI IS NOT THE VOICE OF THE PCP, ARCE HAS NOTHING TO DO
WITH THE PCP AT THIS POINT. PROOF: WHAT DOCUMENT OF THE PCP HAS EDI
PUBLISHED IN 1994-1996? NONE.

> Who are you to talk about "leading comrades in PCP"?
Abroad: The MPPs (Arce's MPP-Belgium has escinded.)

> Quispe and company are working for the capitulators.
A SLANDER OF DON ADOLFO THAT NO ONE WILL BELIEVE. THE
ISSUES PUBLISHED IN THE NEW FLAG SPEAK BY ITSELF. WE WERE THE FIRST
DENOUNCING CAPITUALTION. THE NEW FLAG HAS TRANSLATED AND DISSEMINATED WIDELY
EVEN ARCE'S EDI IN ENGLISH, IS THAT WORKING FOR CAPITULATORS? THE OLDER YOU
GET, THE MORE YOU LIE TIO ADOLFO.

> You can't have comrades both sides of the fence!  So get of it with clarity
> and then we can get down to your case as well!
THE FENCE WAS OVERTHROWN LONG AGO, NO MORE RESPECT FOR FAKE AMBASSADORS, NO
MORE MYTHS OF ARCE BORJA. THE MASSES MAKE HISTORY, NOT A COUPLE OF
GLORY SEEKERS.

Long live the Revolutionary Communist Party of Australia!
Long Live Proletarian Internationalism!
Victory to the People's War in Peru!