What's getting over me? Too much interaction with imperialist agents! The internet is the fifth column of imperialism!

Zeynep Tufekcioglu zeynept at turk.net
Mon May 27 15:33:37 MDT 1996

A fine example of how not to start a thread;

Zeynep:
>I definitely DO NOT want to start a Madonna thread.

Boddhisatva:
>I really don't mean to get in to this, but jazz is not some..

Zeynep:
>I also don't want to get into this. But, I can't help note that there is now..

Boddhisatva:
>I really don't want to get into this, I swear, but, I should correct
>myself, or make myself more clear (it is a permanent condition).

Rolf:
>NB, I'm not intending to start a thread or debate on this,
>just aiming to cheer you up!

When politics moves, so will the music. Bad politics, bad music. We all seem
to agree jazz lost it and went technical and elite, as it turned its back on
life itself.

Anyone else not wanting to get into this, but can't help note that..

Zeynep
<wondering how to recover her Django Rheinhardt LPs, since the grooves have
smoothed out>