Note to newgroups: Quashpie "criticism"

Rolf Martens rolf.martens at mailbox.swipnet.se
Tue May 28 12:22:10 MDT 1996

>MARTENS: TO LAME DUCK AND SWEEP UNDER THE RACK A TRUTHFUL CRITICISM OF
>THAT ABORTED WMC,

But you see, cockroach, unfortunately it *was* an error on my part.
Comrade Adolfo did *not* propose "striking Marxism" but only
mentioned a united-front conference as *one* of the tasks of the
WMC, as stated in the Point 6 on those tasks by that Call for it
which I and others signed. Of "sweeping under a rack" there was
none on my part - I admitted my error and took care that newsgroup
readers should not miss my correcting it either.

>WHY ARE YOU AFRAID
>FROM DON ADOLFO? DIDN'T YOU SAY THAT ALL ISSUES SHOULD BE DISCUSSED
>ABOVE BOARD? HOWEVER, DON ADOLFO ORDERED YOU DON'T DISCUSS IN THE LISTS,
>DO IT IN PRIVATE. YES OR NOT? IT IS IN RECORD. YOUR APOLOGIES ARE
>MEANINGLESS. WHAT POLITICS DO YOU PRACTICE? OF THE TIMID OPPORTUNIST
>THAT THROWS A GOOD CRITIC AND THEN RUN AS A DOG WITH ITS TAIL UNDER THE
>LEGS. )

Need I tell you, "Qu/Cco", that I'm not taking any orders from
anybody on what things to discuss on this list or not? As readers
have already seen, I prefer public discussions to private ones. I
sent my postings contributing to the exposeure of you, in late April /
early May, not only to this list but to newsgroups, too.

And for instance, I showed to as many people as I could reach in the
whole world what *your and Avakian's common agent* here in Malmoe,
the "Comrade with unblemished political record", according to you
the "Qu/CCo" at precisely the same time, namely, Mr T.P., was
disseminating on 1 May this year: A quite open defence of the
"CoRIM":s pro-US-imperialism actions.

You tried to run away from that by saying that information from me
wasn't reliable. So now, when you've had plenty of time to check
this out, what in fact *were* the contents of that pamphlet of this
agent of yours here, huh, "Mr Quispe"?

I'll help you out with your reply, "Mr/Ms": Zero, zip, none. You
"don't have the time". You'll try to sweep it under the rack.
And yes, why should you bother now about even trying to refute that
truth which so clearly showed your true colour to the world? Your
game is up, Quashpie, you'll soon be finished completely anyway.

Rolf M.