NOTICE SOMETHING ABOUT "SARGENT CHUCKY"?

hariette spierings hariette at easynet.co.uk
Fri May 31 08:44:31 MDT 1996

>Signor Quixano, it would truly be a tragedy if I were to end up liking you.
>Is "kilometric" your own concoction? It's marvelous. I think you shouldn't
>be so down on Groucho Marxism, though. You seem to have a talent for it.
>
>Rahul

Aha!, our Arch's lumbering attempt to raise to the occassion deserves my kudos!

I do very much admire, enjoy, like, and symphatise with Grouchian humour,
however, as to Grouchina "marxism", I do not quite subscribe it nor find it
extremely hilarious, since for ideological jokes, I prefer your eminence's
own "rahulian brand", if you will excuse me.

Adolfo