Distortions from Rodwell

Louis N Proyect lnp3 at columbia.edu
Fri May 31 16:56:29 MDT 1996

On Fri, 31 May 1996, Hugh Rodwell wrote:

> I think that's where we're headed actually, and what poetic justice it will
> be! The troika of Adolfo, Louis and Rahul, all gung-ho to institutionalize
> and theoretically justify the small exploiter (*only* ten wage slaves) and
> his right to keep exploiting.

Louis: This is slanderous bullshit. Hugh is too lazy to do the background
research necessary to participate in a serious debate so he snipes away
>from the sidelines. By the way, just to make sure there is no confusion
about the political issues here, I am absolutely dead-set opposed to
expropriating the petty-bourgeosie. I don't know where Hugh got this
stupid notion from but no serious Marxist ever put forward a position like
this. It is the commanding heights of the economy that proletarian
revolution aims at, not the shop on the corner. General Motors, not Gino's
body-shop.