Been busy!

Robert Malecki malecki at algonet.se
Tue Oct 1 12:39:20 MDT 1996

Been fairly busy writting a new chapter for the book. (Very long!)

Congratulations!

The "marxists" at Jefferson Village have made it into my book. It will be up
and running by tomorrow. I hope you enjoy it as you did the rest of my book.

By the way i saw that Plant makes a good arguement against Aldolfo. That is
the way to handel Stalinists. Not ban them or anyone else from "Unity".

The new chapter in "Bellybutton" starts like this;

CHAPTER TWENTY

AFTER THE END, A Beginning?

Experience of a poor and working class person with the "Marxists"
on Internet.

This chapter is devoted to the here and now. It is a story about
so called "Marxists" and my entry into their Internet world.
The "marxism" and "Communist" world where the past and future of
poor and working class people and politics are discussed.

bob Malecki

http://www.igc.net/~vicnot/bob

Read the book! Ha Ha Ha McNamara,
Vietnam-My Bellybutton is my Crystalball!

COCKROACH, a zine for poor and workingclass people
NOW ON LINE