Fred Ferguson on Malecki

Jj Plant jplant at cix.compulink.co.uk
Wed Oct 2 15:50:00 MDT 1996

Reposted from apst. For the very first time we have some substantial
documentation. Ferguson has a good record in the workers movement and
I take his factual statement as good coin. This in no respect changes
my estimation of Malecki's recent activity.

What I want to know is who appointed this guy to check *anyone's*
credentials? And who checks *his* credentials? Or, as the Spartacists
once asked the Workers League: "who gave Gerry Healy HIS security
clearance."

For what its worth *Mr.* Project, I was in the anti-war movement from
the earliest days, and while I was not in the pacifist, fake-blood
wing, I vividly remember the raids on draft board files and
particularly Malecki's involvement in the Silver Springs, Md.
escapade.

If you find Malecki's posts don't agree with your narrow view of the
world--why don't you get a reader with a filter and set it to not
display anything signed by him?

For myself, I rather like his slant on things. For example the very
well done piece he posted on the Ban the Bomb folks the other day. I
found it quite to the point vis-a-vie the kind of middle class schmuck
that you occasionally find on this board.

Fraternally,

Fred Ferguson

Note New E-mail address: mprinter at earthlink.net

jplant at cix.compulink.co.uk