THE BLACK HUNDREDS SPEAK IN "LEFTY" TONGUES!

hariette spierings hariette at easynet.co.uk
Wed Oct 2 08:10:50 MDT 1996

>What is this "people" shit the Maoists keep holding up as if they
>actually consulted anyone? Bullshit. Find ONE statement from any of the
>workers from the factory where Chiara worked, one manifestation of
>doubt about the workers confidence in his leadership other than from
>Maoists posing as workers to back up the slanders the Maoists heap upon
>real leaders of the people of Peru.
>
>The PCP doesn't lead shit other than the small number of peasants in
>the Andes and a few hundred people in Lima. When ever workers in Lima,
>Cruzco or Tacna, for example, have actually gone out on strike (you
>know, where the workers THEMSLEVES actually vote to go on strike)
>they've done so with out the gun toting thugs of the PCP having to lead them.
>
>Police agents. Sure. OK. Perhaps the police arrested your Chairman
>because they stopped him running a traffic light?
>
>David

IS THIS IMPERIALIST AND REACTIONARY MOUTHPIECE ANYTHING TO DO WITH MARXISM?

IT SOUNDS VERY MUCH LIKE FUJIMORISM - filthy language and all!

What does this scion of social-fascism wants?  Thatcherite secret ballots
for armed strikes against a fascist regime imprisoning the working class
inside concentration camps?  No wonder New labour is already talking of a
1000 year Reich!  Social-democracy (and whatever this Walters may say - he
speaks here for a variant of social democracy) is NOTHING BUT THE NEW FASCISM!

Acoording to this mouthpiece for imperialism and the social chauvinistic
policies dressed as "Left" of the aristocracy of labour, a few hundred
peasants and a dozen people in Lima have kept 16 years of People's War in
development despite the most represive and genocidal policies of HIS CLASS
BROTHERS the executioners of the Peruvian people - these kind of mouthpieces
of imperialism demostrate very clearly that we need a second WAR against NEW
FASCISM which is again invading this list with the filthy mouthings of the
imperialist bourgeosie.

Roaches to roaches!

Adolfo Olaechea