Fred Ferguson on Malecki

Louis N Proyect lnp3 at columbia.edu
Wed Oct 2 12:17:16 MDT 1996

On Wed, 2 Oct 1996, Jj Plant wrote:

> Reposted from apst. For the very first time we have some substantial
> documentation. Ferguson has a good record in the workers movement and
> I take his factual statement as good coin. This in no respect changes
> my estimation of Malecki's recent activity.

Louis: I looked through the Washington Post for the month of November,
1969. There is absolutely nothing about Malecki in there. Meanwhile, I
heard from some Sparts that the only reason he is in Sweden is because he
fragged some officer in Vietnam and can't go home. The Sparts meanwhile
are convinced that this is true. It's funny we've never heard anything
about that.