'armed strikes' and workers' democracy : notes of a liquidator

hariette spierings hariette at easynet.co.uk
Wed Oct 2 13:40:56 MDT 1996

>Adolfo,
>     Seriously, do you have a statement from one of your
>generals about Chiara to validate the "decision of the
>masses" regarding him?

Look Rosser - you give credence to the allegations of the Peruvian maleckis
- political fleas who are only known in Maleckian-Trotskyst circles and have
nothing but a couple of "Leftie Jehova's witnesses" posing as "militants" in
Peru.  Who this famous Chiara may be, I do not know.

What I know is that the slander against the Peruvian revolution accussing it
of "assassinating leftists" is a tactic in which the military high command
uses SPECIFICALLY this kind of of Zubatov agents and informers posing as
militants of the "left".

Here is what General Sinecio Jarama said in his interview:

"This is because many politicians have found it easy to speak of terrorism
and not of armed rebellion.  By doing so they can use the police and the
Armed Forces and throw them in to destroy the terrorists.  Finishing with
the terrorists the problem is finished.  But, are things really like that in
Peru?  No.

I am going to tell you something.  We are interested, for political and
strategic reasons to present the problem in these terms:

"Look here ladies and gentlemen:  the bloodthirsty methods of Shining Path!
Look here!  And the Human Rights organisations have not yet condemned them".

And we begin to parade some corpses:

"Look here!  Look how they assassinated Mrs Moyano (Mother Courage - the
"leftist" Maria Elena Moyano).  Look here!  LOOK HOW THEY assassinated THIS
ONE, AND THIS OTHER".

And, about the roots of these problems?  Nothing.  This is how we have been
conducting things AND IT SUIT US.  It is one method.  We are at war.  We
always portray them as murderers.  But they are not murderers, it is simply
that we are engaged in a struggle for power with them".

Rosser, are you sure you did not go to the same Military Academy as the
Peruvian fascists generals?

If you did not, then you will see clearly that malecki's "martyred" hero
comes under the sub-title of THIS ONE, AND THIS OTHER, and that the
Trotskyst in this list are playing the same tune as the Military fascists
because it also SUITS THEM!

Adolfo