'armed strikes' and workers' democracy : notes of a liquidator

Rosser Jr, John Barkley rosserjb at jmu.edu
Wed Oct 2 15:32:39 MDT 1996

Adolfo,
     OK, fair enough.  You don't know who this Chiara was.
I don't either.  If you don't, then why are you so sure
that the decision to execute him was made fairly "by the
masses," if indeed he was executed by the PCP, or if indeed
he ever existed?
     BTW, I remind you that I have always been very careful
to state the limits of my knowledge and the related depths
of my ignorance regarding Peruvian affairs.  I don't know
what the facts are here, and apparently you don't either.
So, perhaps you should be a bit more careful about what you
say before you, as you frequently do, start lobbing all
kinds of accusations around.
Barkley Rosser

--
Rosser Jr, John Barkley