Let M2 live!

Rosser Jr, John Barkley rosserjb at jmu.edu
Wed Oct 2 16:02:47 MDT 1996

    I have said this already on M2, but I'll say it too
here.  I agree with Jerry Levy on this one.  Let M2 live!
It ain't broke, so why fix it?  To the extent that it has a
problem it is because the proliferation of new lists is
dissipating some of its old threads off to them.  I find
the assertion that marxism-theory better not just be M2
relabeled absurd.  If the M2 crowd wants to go there and
make it M2 again, why not?  The reasons for cancelling M2
are ridiculous and amount to "restructuring for the sake of
restructuring" all too much of which many of us have seen
in many institutions everywhere.  Let Jukka Laari be the
new moderator and let M2 be!
Barkley Rosser

--
Rosser Jr, John Barkley