On Najibullah. On Rolf's involuntary usefulness.

Carrol Cox cbcox at rs6000.cmp.ilstu.edu
Wed Oct 2 18:18:32 MDT 1996

    Louis (G)'s highly informative posting reminds me of one concern
I had at the time we first discussed forming a moderated maillist. A
civilized maillist would probably not include the likes of Rolf, but
I think if one were to review M1 over a long period of time one would
discover a number of valuable threads which were engenderd by such
sickening postings as that of Rolf which Louis is responding to.

    Are jackasses needed for the health of a maillist?

    Carrol