On Najibullah

Robert Malecki malecki at algonet.se
Wed Oct 2 23:52:15 MDT 1996

>I was frankly sickened by Rolf Martens recent post celebrating the
>execution,  by the newTaliban fundamentalist regime in Kabul,  of the former
>Afghan President,  Najibullah.

Louis is absolutely right on this question. In fact Martens and the Maoists
are trying to cover their tracks. It was these kinds of people they were
supporting against the Soviet Union's intervention in Afghanistan why
Trotskyist defended. And now when the political program of these
fundementalists is seen for everybody Martens is covering his ass. By the
way they did the same thing in Iran. But in Iran the Maoists themselves
wound up in the torture cells of the Mullahs.

Although in noway can i take responsibility for the Soviet Unions
intervention the reforms were a good step and should be defended.

Bob Malecki

Bob Malecki