THE BLACK HUNDREDS SPEAK IN "LEFTY" TONGUES!

Robert Malecki malecki at algonet.se
Wed Oct 2 23:52:01 MDT 1996

Aldolfo writes;

>IS THIS IMPERIALIST AND REACTIONARY MOUTHPIECE ANYTHING TO DO WITH MARXISM?
>
>IT SOUNDS VERY MUCH LIKE FUJIMORISM - filthy language and all!
>
>What does this scion of social-fascism wants?  Thatcherite secret ballots
>for armed strikes against a fascist regime imprisoning the working class
>inside concentration camps?  No wonder New labour is already talking of a
>1000 year Reich!  Social-democracy (and whatever this Walters may say - he
>speaks here for a variant of social democracy) is NOTHING BUT THE NEW FASCISM!
>
>Acoording to this mouthpiece for imperialism and the social chauvinistic
>policies dressed as "Left" of the aristocracy of labour, a few hundred
>peasants and a dozen people in Lima have kept 16 years of People's War in
>development despite the most represive and genocidal policies of HIS CLASS
>BROTHERS the executioners of the Peruvian people - these kind of mouthpieces
>of imperialism demostrate very clearly that we need a second WAR against NEW
>FASCISM which is again invading this list with the filthy mouthings of the
>imperialist bourgeosie.
>
>Roaches to roaches!
>
>Adolfo Olaechea

Ahh, cops, agent provacateurs and now Aldolfo says the list is being invaded
by "NEW FASCISM"! This is the red front of Aldolfo Social Democracy,Trotskyists,
=Social Facism. Well Stalin has already tried that one in Germany Aldolfo.
It failed miserably and the German Communist party wound up in the
concentration camps in the end. It was also the definite end of the Third
International. After Germany the call for building the Fourth International
went out.

You should right to Proyect privately. Perhaps the yellow journalist can
help you out of the corner you are painting yourself into with your badmouth
and counter-revolutionary line of the Red Front.

Bob Malecki