Aldolfo's "Soviet" at the university!

Robert Malecki malecki at algonet.se
Wed Oct 2 23:52:07 MDT 1996

Aldolfo writes;

"The modest incident - in our modest history - I was referring to, is the
seizure and armed defence of the Peruvian Universities which took place
under a Committee of Seizure organised in Popular Assembly under the
leadership of the PCP led Front of Revolutionary Students."

Standing in the school library with gun in his hand Aldolfo built the first
Soviet in Peru. Christ ! The weatherman did the same thing at the Davis cup
Tennis matches in Cleveland during the Vietnam war. Why didn,t they think of
calling that the first Soviet in the United States!

Aldolfo puts his schoolboy activities on the same level as the duel organs
of power that developed in 1905 and 1917 in the Soviet Union.

Not that i do not think that activities on the universities are unimportant.
But your story stinks of those students that think that a picture of Che on
the wall and the tactics of guerrilla warfare at the university can be
compared to dual organs of power.

This is just as crazy as Malecki's idea of taking on imperialism single handedly
was at the time. Welcome to the nuthouse. But their is a difference I
learned something and became a Trotskyist.

But despite this I defend you and the activities at the universities at the
time.

Bob Malecki