A "PLANT" IN DEFENCE OF ROBERTO CHIARA AND OTHER COUNTER_REVOLUTIONARY TOOLS OF THE MILITARY HIGH COMMAND OF THE FASCIST PERUVIAN ARMY

hariette spierings hariette at easynet.co.uk
Thu Oct 3 16:32:58 MDT 1996

A "PLANT" IN DEFENCE OF ROBERTO CHIARA AND OTHER COUNTER_REVOLUTIONARY TOOLS
OF THE MILITARY HIGH COMMAND OF THE FASCIST PERUVIAN ARMY

NOW THIS "PLANT" SHOWS THAT HE IS JUST ACTING AS AN AGENT FOR THE PROPAGANDA
TOOLS OF THE MILITARY HIGH COMMAND.

Mr. "Plant" defends the most despicable enemies of the Peruvian working
class.  Huillca, the Moyano woman, Chiara, scabs who are nothing but the
like of the TUC bureacrats in Britain, the American corrupt gangster Union
bosses, sustained as "Union leaders" in Peru, by the fascist dictatorship,
crawling on their bellies to the authorities and clamouring against the
People's War of which they live in deadly panic.

There is no worker in the world that does not know the role of these "Trade
Union Leaders" - I have never heard a louder voice come out of proletarian
throats in this country than that demanding "Hang Willis" (The TUC supremo
who betrayed the miners' strike).  And they are absolutely right!

The shrouds that Plant is now waving in conjuction with the "Poder Obrero"
fleas - in perfect coordination with the propaganda tactics of the fascists
generals in Peru - belong to this kind of "trade-unionist", the "labour
leutenant of capital, who now that the country is in revolutionary struggle,
are playing the same role as the "union leaders" played under fascism in
Spain, in Germany, in Italy.  Counter-revolutionary activity, repression,
spying and slander of the revolutionaries.

What are these Trotskyst vermin talking about?   They play a role assigned
to them by the reactionary Peruvian state for whom they work and who
protects them from the wrath of the masses.

They talk of "general strikes" which no one ever obeys or pays attention
too.  Their economicistic strikes for "higher pay" are absurd in a country
with 90% unemployment and the factories at a standstill while imperialist
merchandise floods our markets increasing that same unemployment.  The fight
of the working class now in Peru is for the re-aperture of factories, for
national production and against the pro-imperialist policies of the regime.
That is what the working class mobilises itself for, and against hunger and
unemployment, and for POWER FOR THE PROLETARIAT AND THE PEOPLE.

People like Chiara, and those other "heroes" of the workerists Trots are
police spies that sometimes are put in prisons like they usually do with
grasses, to implicate and spy on the true revolutionaries.  They come in and
out of prisons like from their own rat-holes.

Is that surprising? Those are contradictions among the reactionaries, and
that is also the case with the verminous phoney left.

Pro Moscow, Pro-Pekin, PUM, Albanians, Trots, in peru are now just empty
shells, empty labels disguising the FACT that the whole bloody lot are
nothing now but a tiny crust of forlorn and abandoned generals without an
army, let alone the flea sized Poder Obrero which does not even register in
the Richter scale even by the standards of these despised lot which the
Peruvian people, particularly the working masses, hate the most, even more
than they hate Fujimori.

The facts are now clear: All these "working class parties" put together
achieved the incredible level of support of 0.4% of the electorate in the
latest elections, and all they do is to hope for electoral success.  Before
the People's War UNMASKED THEM FOR THE PHONEY FASCIST COLLABORATORS THEY
REALLY ARE they had acjieved up to 40% of the electorate.

Moreover, in Peru, the PCP calls the masses to boycott the elections - and
in the 95 elections - the latest ones - over 50% of the people did not vote,
voted blank, spoilt the ballot or did not bother to register in the
electoral roles despite the fines and persecution which the crime of "not
voting" implies for the people.

Therefore, really the true level of support in the country for the bogus
left (of all descriptions) is less than 0.2% out of nearly 13.000.000
registerd to vote:  Altogether then this "third force" represents no more
than 26,000 votes in the whole countyry and that includes the relatives and
chums of the candidates themselves.

The PCP is the leader of a new state of workers and peasants with thousands
of people's committees, main armies, guerillas and militias all over Peru,
controlling more than 40% of the national territory outright and disputing
every inch of terrain to the reactionary state.

The counter-revolutionary character of the Trotskyst Plant is more than
proven now, as an agent of the Fujimori regime working in cahoots with the
"left" tools of the Military High command.  No wonder he, and his fleas,
also defend Quispe!

Adolfo Olaechea

PS: Here is the confession of General Sinesio Jarama which portrays the
"leftist" counter-revolutionaries both in their true character, as well as
in their role as agents of US imperialism and the reactionary Peruvian state:

Q- Given all this attitude on the part of the state, we see that in Peru
pacification is quite difficult.  Also, we know that in the population there
is great scepticism for the state and its institutions........

GJ - Here in Peru we have a questioning of the whole system.  Society and
its organisation, the relations within society, the circles of power within
society, the political regime, the democratic system, everything, is under
questioning.

And Shining Path says that this should be destroyed because it is rotten y
that one should begin to build the new power......

Q- We have the impression that the legal Left ......

GJ - Look here.  Not even the legal Left has a space among the population.
They easily lost everything they had gained at the end of the 70s and
beginning of the 80s.  How do you explain yourselves that, Peru, having 25
parties calling themselves Marxist-Leninist - of all colours, ideological
hues and different symbols - can only obatin taken all together 8% in the
last presidencial elections (1990 - in 1995 they were down to 0.4%).  How do
you explain that?

I do have an explanation: These are parties based on a leading clique who do
not know how to interpret the people's needs that they allege to represent.

Q- And the armed forces?  May they not have somehow a hidden solution somewhere?

GJ- I do not believe so. At this time a military coup would really be an
adventure.  However, I do know that the Armed Forces are not very happy
having to defend a system under questioning, a (socio-political) scheme
under questioning.  Having to be an element of suppression and of increased
violence since their role is to defend something which must be destroyed,
given that this society does not change.  Do you understand me?

Q- Since you mention that, we have noticed that both at the international
level as well as within Peru, it is very normal to portray the violation of
Human Rights like if it was, more or less, a competition between the armed
forces and the Shining Path.  What is your opinion?

GJ- I believe that the Human Rights organisation, both Peruvian and
International, are looking at this situation from a very narrow keyhole.
They only look at things cetering upon if there is killing or not, if there
is torture or not.  But they do not see the fundamental problem, the basic
problem, which, I repeat, is the economic and social one. That is the
problem with the interpretation of Human Rights.

This is because many politicians have found it easy to speak of terrorism
and not of armed rebellion.  By doing so they can use the police and the
Armed Forces and throw them in to destroy the terrorists.  Finishing with
the terrorists the problem is finished.  But, are things really like that in
Peru?  No.

I am going to tell you something.  We are interested, for political and
strategic reasons to present the problem in these terms:

"Look here ladies and gentlemen:  the bloodthirsty methods of Shing Path!
Look here!  And the Human Rights organisations have not yet condemned them".

And we begin to parade some corpses:

"Look here!  Look how they assassinated Mrs Moyano (Mother Courage - the
"leftist" Maria Elena Moyano).  Look here!  Look how they assassinated this
one and this other".

And, about the roots of these problems?  Nothing.  This is how we have been
conducting things and it suits us.  It is one method.  We are at war.  We
always portray them as murderers.  But they are not murderers, it is simply
that we are engaged in a struggle for power with them.