'armed strikes' and workers' democracy : notes of a liquidator

Hugh Rodwell m-14970 at mailbox.swipnet.se
Fri Oct 4 16:52:55 MDT 1996

Adolfo admits his class-collaborationism:

>I rather deal with the organ grinder than with the monkeys!

Exactly what we've been saying all along. He'll make a deal with the
bourgeoisie and their generals. He'll sell the revolutionaries down the
river. Or rather he'll sell them to the organ grinder and the grinder will
grind their organs for them. And Adolfo will reflect that history is
merciless and high-handed.

Of course, our own Stalinist hurdy-gurdy man knows all about what makes
organ-grinding imperialists tick.

Cheers,

Hugh