Fred Ferguson on Malecki

Robert Malecki malecki at algonet.se
Sat Oct 5 00:48:37 MDT 1996

Aldolfo writes;
>Yeah Bob, you have already proven the worst possible evidence against you:
>You are really malecki, the roach extraordinaire!
>
>Now you only need to prove that this roachy malecki is in any way related to
>the Robert Malecki who once did something concrete against imperialism.
>Maybe the poor buggings in buried in your backgarden or under your patio.
>
>After all, it was you who said that, he - Robert Malecki who is remembered
>by Ferguson, was an idiot, and that's why you "changed" and became a
>verminous Trot bent on making a killing out of the "youthful folly" of a
>"poor and working class" war resister.
>
>Today you are a vicious old fart and an enemy of the people to boot.  How is
>that?  I think that the Robert Malecki who you are PONCING of, is dead.
>
>There is only one old and tatty wind-bag left trying to bury his past in
>self-publicity and thus make his peace with the bourgeois empire the poor
>kid once managed to annoy.
>
>Yes, you are right, you have proven yourself guilty of being the murderer of
>the "poor kid Robert Malecki".
>
>Adolfo

Actually Aldofo is right in a way. The old Malecki is dead. I am certainly
not what i was back in the anti-war days. That is called political evolvement.

Actually the only one trying to bury my past is Aldolfo with his moralism
and Proyect with his yellow journalism.

I stand for every word that is in my book. Naturally i do not call my
earlier experienes in life anything as pretentious as the Peruvian 1905. But
i did know which side i was on. You didn,t because as a young maoist you
were still into popular front politics
which is a betrayal of the working class.

And my ravings at present have more polical line then yours Aldolfo for in
the final analisis you even admit you are prepared to make the deal with the
progessive liberal wing of the Peruvian bougeoisie.

Trotskyists won,t do that in Peru or anywhere else.

Bob Malecki