marxism has 276 subscribers 96/09/30 01:22 GMT

Anthony J Caruso acaruso at juno.com
Sat Oct 5 08:28:30 MDT 1996

On Thu, 3 Oct 1996 21:51:06 -0400 (EDT) kp10 at Cornell.edu writes:
>I can't believe that there are only 5 other Americans (United States)
>on
>this list...that is too weird for me...I thought there were more of
>us...
>
>Only 5 out of 276???
>
>How do I unsubscribe by the way ?? :)

Ah, friend & Comrade, there are only 276 American SUBSCRIBERS.  According
to the US Government, there are over a million card-carrying Marxists in
the US, and "...for every member, there are ten non-members ready and
willing to do the Party's bidding..."

Fraternally Yours in Marxism,

Anthony J. Caruso
acaruso at juno.com