Transparent counter-revolutionary plot of the Trotskyst fleas

hariette spierings hariette at easynet.co.uk
Sat Oct 5 19:49:21 MDT 1996

>Hugh relays another installment from Mr "J Ponce"
>
>>[Adolfo Oleachea] is even discredited amongst the PCP supporters. I have
>>respect for people which sacrifice his life, even making mistakes (like the
>>PCP-SL), but a person  which only tells lies and play the "people's war"
>>from a comfortable room near the Queen and the City, doesn't have to have
>>any kind of respect.
>
>Hugh,  this is beneath you.    You certainly have enough on the ball to
>engage in debate with others without resorting to this sort of thing,  don't
>you?    Who,  exactly,  is Mr/Ms(?) Ponce?    How  is s/he able to write
>openly,  as a purported "revolutionary",   from "Lima".
>
>I know Adolfo Oleachea personally.    I know that he has been fined one half
>billion dollars by the Fujimori government,   which has sentenced him *in
>absentia* to life in prison.     I know that he is unable to leave Britain
>because of the actions of the Thatcher/Major governments,  and that they are
>continuing their efforts to have him extradited back to Peru.    I know that
>he is the object of no little interest to American law enforcement agencies,
>and that he is on an Interpol "watch list."    I know that in his writings
>and his activism he is a dedicated enemy and implacable foe of international
>reaction.    He lives openly and fearlessly and eschews aliases and the
>subterfuge common to armchair radicals.    He exists.   He is real.
>
>As for the character "Ponce":   well,  for all I know he's some guy in a
>checkered coat.
>
>Shame on you,  Rodwell.
>

>Louis Godena

Yes Louis.  And this shame should be exposed for what it really tells us of
the role of the counter-revolutionary Trotskysts in this list.

It is not an accident or born of ignorance and pique. It is a plot linked to
the "Peace Agreement" fraud of the Fujimori regime, to the activities of
Quispe and to those of the "maoist leaders of RIM".

Here is the kernel of what the PONCE writing from Lima has to say to his
Trotskyst ponce Rodwell to transmit:

>The trotkyists in
>Peru are fighting for united front actions with the unions and the left to
>resist Fujimori attacks. We ask the few PCP-SL which continue opposing
>Gonzalo's "national agreement for peace" to subordinate their weapons and
>militias to the decisions of the workers and peasant assemblies and
>movement and that, instead of maintaining a sectarian sterile militarist
>campaign, they should build a united front.

What is this but the old Fujimori/CIA/RIM/QUISPE tune?:

1 - The "Peace agreement" fraud is presented as a "national agreement for
peace" which is not a police concoction but a plan from Chairman Gonzalo
oppossed by a "few PCP-SL" people.

That means again, as with Quispe: The Central Committee, the Party, its
armed forces and organisations and the whole of the Peruvian revolution in
Peru and abroad the legitimate MPPs, El Diario Internacional, Committee Sol
Peru and the International Communist Movement.

Who are the slander machine here? Who are the actors of this gross slander
machine directed against Chairman Gonzalo?  Against a communist leader who
is kept in prison 10 meters below ground in Peru while this "modest
militant" comes here to "resist Fujimori's attacks" by ENDORSING FUJIMORI'S
AND THE CIA SLANDERS AGAINST CHAIRMAN GONZALO, alleging that he has
capitulated to Fujimori?:

Rodwell, who has been re-publishing the allegations of this
counter-revolutionary flea is working in coordinated fashion with Fujimori's
clumsy Ministry of Foreign Relations.  He is, happily, playing the role of
stool-carrier-pigeons for this transparent propaganda offensive on behalf of
the CIA and Fujimori to foster capitulation of the revolution in Peru.

2 - These fleas (imagine it, the workers have taken to arms and along comes
Rodwell (and malecki trailing behind him) demanding them to "SUBORDINATE
THEIR WEAPONS") demand that a United Front be formed and that the revolution
must subordinate itself to it!

A United Front for what?  To accept the "Peace Agreement" and to put the
armed forces under the command of the Communist party at the mercy of the
corrupt union leaders, fake leftists, and Mother Courages who have always
oppossed the revolution and have supported and defended the rotten old
Peruvian state all along 16 years of People's War.  And then these vermin
blame the "stalinists" when the masses would line them up against the wall
and let their weapons rip the only answer these idiots can deserve!  In
Peru, as well as in Russia in 1917.  Up against the wall, MFs!

A United Front to capitulate the revolution!  A United Front to return to
the electoral game of the bourgeoisie and to give up the weapons of the
revolution.
A United front of counter-revolutionaries, police agents, old revisionist,
corrupt lieutenants of the bosses, and "Trostkyst" capitulators.

What is new?

Adolfo

PS:

Note, moreover, that these fellows want a United Front "to resist Fujimori"
while at the same time coming to a "national agreement for peace" with the
regime they claim to be "resisting"(?).

It is evident that theirs is the united front of the reactionaries to disarm
and prevent the revolution.  It is the most evident implementation of the
role asigned to these agents of reaction to propagandise against the
People's War by their paymasters at the High Military Command of the
Peruvian Armed Forces.

The PCP has also called for a United Front - a Front of People's Liberation.
Not a front to "resist Fujimori" while signing peace with his regime, but to
overthrow this fascist pro-imperialist regime!

A united Front FOR THE REVOLUTION of all those willing to fight for the
victory of the People's War by means of the armed struggle. For a government
of workers, peasants and the revolutionary classes, a democratic
anti-imperialist regime.  This requires the defeat of the reactionary armed
forces and the overthrow of the state of the ruling classes.

And how can a fascist be regime be overthrown but by the force of arms?
The very arms these fleas dream that would be subordinated to them and to
their "left" bosses - the corrupt union bureacrats and reactionary gentry
who crawl on their knees before the tyranny beging for a bowl of porridge.

While Orwell-the-Rodwell makes noises about "demanding the arming of the
whole working class", his Fujimori fabricated "modest Trotskyst militant"
describes himself and his "comrades" as very shy rabbits living in a
bolthole and trembling of fear.

Caught "between two fires" (the old imperialist tune, in Vietnam and
everywhere) and hiding - FOR 16 YEARS - from both sides of the armed
conflict, from the ones with the guns, the reactionary army, and also the
revolutionary rebels.

Sad situation!  However, despite Rodwell's empty demands, these "Workers"
have no intention to ARM THEMSELVES.  Just to demand that somebody else puts
armed forces under their command and "subordinates its militias" to these
wind-bags!

Ergo, these fleas who have taken the fancy label of "Workers Power" (Poder
Obrero) have no guns of their own at all!  They have no votes, and they have
no guns!  Aren't they totally useless and preposterously irrelevant, except
as errand boys promoting the laundry list of Fujimori wishes abroad?:

That Olaechea returns (is deported/expelled/driven off, whatever!) to Peru
so that Fujimori can make good his promise to display him inside an iron
cage.  Was this not the same line of Quispe?  Why so much pique and
desperation vis-a-vis my supposed golden exile and my alleged chuminess with
Queen Elizabeth?

It obviously hurts them that abroad the PCP can be defended and the truth
told about Peru.  Their aims have not varied.  To silence those supporting
the just struggle of the Peruvian masses led by the Communist Party of Peru.

At the same time - another accidental coincidence - the current government
of the British imperialist bourgeosie has just (yesterday) presented before
the United Nations a proposal to alter the UN Charter in order to give
itself a free hand and be able to extradite those "advocating terrorism".

Where does the Ponces campaign for the return of Olaechea fit here?  Is it
not legitimate to wonder if Orwell's bosses, the MI6, may not be lending a
"helping hand" in that regard?.

For me, the actions of Rodwell fit like a glove in the plans of the Fujimori
regime and the CIA, as well as those of the British regime.

People in this list are not stupid, Rodwell.  They can see your role very
clearly now.  It is useless to complain of libel.  Stop wailing like the
hypocritical Jesuit you are and, if you really believe that I have libelled
you, what is there to stop you suing me!