Denunciations

Louis N Proyect lnp3 at columbia.edu
Sun Oct 6 06:29:02 MDT 1996

On 5 Oct 1996, Jon Flanders wrote:

>   Frankly, I don't want to draw a line just yet until we see how a three post
> limit will work.

Louis: 3 post limit? Marvelous! Do you think we can get this before next
summer? On the question of "Menshevik-hunting", I advocate that the new
list include a statement that this is not what it is about but not act on
it for the time being. It can be used later on as a "sanity clause". With
respect to Adolfo, the same things applies to me. I frankly am sick and
tired of *having* to biff people like Martens, "neil", Rodwell, etc. I
would much rather write about Zinoviev's understanding of Leninism. As far
as Adolfo is concerned, I am quite sure that his main goal is putting
forward the program of the PCP. It would be a snap for a guy as smart and
as serious as him to drop the Trotskyite-baiting. It would probably help
him to grow politically.