Najibullshit & opportunism

Louis N Proyect lnp3 at columbia.edu
Sun Oct 6 06:40:53 MDT 1996

On 6 Oct 1996, neil wrote:

> Then more  real workers will be the judge and jury. This  is fine and good.
> Proyect like tendencies will be
> exposed and kaput.
> That will be a victory worker partisans will relish.

Louis: Aha, "neil", you are foiled. I have mobilized a ten thousand man
detachment of Honduran peasants who are marching under the banner of the
BROAD PEOPLE'S FRONT!!! We will surround Los Angeles in the next 36 hours
and create a BROAD PEOPLE'S FRONT REPUBLIC!!! Tom Hayden will share power
with Manuel Cardoso, a Honduran centrist-Menshevik-opportunist militant I
have been in contact with since 1987. The first act of the BROAD PEOPLE'S
FRONT REPUBLIC will be to destroy all the studios that have been involved
with the production of Sylvester Stallone films. From LA, we move on to
Dallas, and then from there to Washington. BROAD MULTI-CLASS PEOPLE'S
POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!!!