Statement to Tony Blair

Adam Rose adam at pmel.com
Fri Oct 4 05:02:19 MDT 1996

Russell writes:

>  Given the inherent racism and pro-imperialist politics of the Labour Party,
> why not simply: "We commit ourselves to fight Labour- in opposition or in
> office"?

Your ultra left writing off of the majority of Labour and Trade
Union activists is all very well. But it leaves you shouting from
the sidelines. In the meantime, we are able to capitalise on the
discontent with Blair and co in the core of the working class.

In order to swim against the stream, you have to get wet. Your
ultra leftism is just an excuse to pretend the stream isn't
there.

Adam.

Adam Rose
SWP