Who is "Quispe" number 2.

hariette spierings hariette at easynet.co.uk
Sun Oct 6 17:28:14 MDT 1996

Rodwell regurgitates the BLACK VOMIT of another Fujimori agent slandering
the Communist Party of Peru -  Is this the same source which Quispe alleged
was his Peruvian contact?  No wonder that Quispe was fronting with malecki
and Rodwell too. These are not now attacks against Olaechea now, but against
the PCP, the Peruvian revolution and Marxism-Leninism-Maoism.

As the PCP says: They attack the person, but their objective is to attack
what that person represents, his ideas and political line!

What more proof is necessary that Rodwell and malecki are agents provocateur
of the enmies of Chairman Gonzalo, the PCP and the Peruvian revolution than
these self-incrimination below: