Malecki as unpaid (?) agent of the Peruvian Military High Command

hariette spierings hariette at easynet.co.uk
Mon Oct 7 02:39:06 MDT 1996

Malecki speaks:

. Because in
>Peru as in Spain the Stalinists are prepared to murder the political
>opposition in the workers movement.

>Bob Malecki

However the Generals in Peru admit that Malecki's allegation is part and
parcel of their counter-revolutionary strategy:

"I am going to tell you something.  We are interested, for political and
strategic reasons to present the problem in these terms:

"Look here ladies and gentlemen:  the bloodthirsty methods of Shing Path!
Look here!  And the Human Rights organisations have not yet condemned them".

And we begin to parade some corpses:

"Look here!  Look how they assassinated Mrs Moyano (Mother Courage - the
"leftist" Maria Elena Moyano).  Look here!  Look how they assassinated this
one and this other".

And, about the roots of these problems?  Nothing.  This is how we have been
conducting things and it suits us.  It is one method.  We are at war.  We
always portray them as murderers.  But they are not murderers, it is simply
that we are engaged in a struggle for power with them."

General Sinesio Jarama

Now malecki, why would you need to make a deal with your own bosses?  You
are already working for them you despicable self-confessed pimp and
drug-dealer.  What is more capitalistic than that?  More bourgeois and
exploitative?

You wanted proof?  There is proof.  Read your own book ad your own postings,
and you can see that is absolutely just to denounce you as an agent
provocateur at the service of the Peruvian Military High Command.  And agent
of the Peruvian Kornilovs!

Adolfo

PS:  Here is mantra for you to chant

THE PERUVIAN GENERALS