Denunciations

hariette spierings hariette at easynet.co.uk
Mon Oct 7 08:02:13 MDT 1996

Another Professor!

How do they hurt when the counter-revolutionary nature of those using
marxism against the revolution, are shown to be working the same side of the
class divide that George Orwell, The Peruvian Military High Command, and the
assorted fleas and cockroaches serving as disease carriers of the
imperialist slander campaigns, not against individuals, but against the real
and living revolutions these individuals defend, or at least in the case of
Louis Proyect, adopt a friendly attitude to them.

It is here where we have to find this doctoral Professor's reasons for his
personalised outburts against Louis Proyect, whose only crime is to have
tried, maybe by not very effective means, to restarin the will to do
counter-revolutionary propaganda of the Rodwells and maleckis.

It is this kind of marxism which more than justifies the absolute
indiference of the working people to all the rantings and wishy washy
admonitions of this "class warriors" stuck on a "Transitional limbo".

A. Olaechea

PS:  I would never mind sinking to any lows whatsoever in the opinion of
these Professor if by that I can expose the manner in which a
counter-revolutionary strategy of using these very phoney Marxists as
loudhailers for the defence of the reactionary Peruvian state and US
imperialist interests in my country.  The opinion of this twit is absolutely
of no importance, since it only boils down to assertions and is incapable to
expalin the coincidence between the admitted policy of the Peruvian Military
High Command and the actions of Rodwell-Poder-Obrero-Quispe and malecki in
this list.

That is where a good marxist shows his mettle.  Explain this glaring
"contradiction" which shows itself in CONCRETE FACTS WITHIN A CONCRETE
SITUATION, and then all your boasting and belittling of Louis Proyect's
Marxist credentials may be considered as something different but a fit of
pique on your part, no different in character of that of any one else.

Adolfo Olaechea