In defence of Roberto Chiara : Notes of a PERSISTENT social democratic

Jj Plant jplant at cix.compulink.co.uk
Mon Oct 7 23:40:00 MDT 1996

Adolfo, merely sending my posts back to the list is no answer. It
doesn't matter what title you put on them. You have an obligation to
justify your public support of the murder of Roberto Chiara by
producing evidence of your much repeated claim that the murder was
called for by the workers. If not, nobody need take anything you post
seriously. What is your evidence ?

You may also, if you wish, produce evidence about my acting on behalf
of MHC, but as nobody is going to take your posts seriously until you
deal with the Chiara matter, I suggest you deal with that one first.

jplant at cix.compulink.co.uk