Cockroach #13 (Tariq Ali's "Redemption"..)

Kevin Cabral kcabral at freenet.columbus.oh.us
Mon Oct 7 15:40:02 MDT 1996

On Mon, 7 Oct 1996, Robert Malecki wrote:

> COCKROACH! #13
>
> A EZINE FOR POOR AND WORKING CLASS PEOPLE.
>
> WE HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE BUT OUR CHAINS.
>
> It is time that the poor and working class people
> have a voice on the Internet.
>
> COCKROACH, a zine for poor and workingclass people
> NOW ON LINE
>
> 1. Louis P. and Tariq Ali's "Redemption".
>
> 2. Resubbing to the left-unity list

Robert,

	Can you explain to me how "poor and working class people" are
going to be interested in Louis Proyect's review of "Redemption," a
scarce book targeted at a small group of long-time leftists in the United
States, or the politics of the "Left-Unity List" which has a total of
about 50 members involved with it on the Internet? Is there an educational
value for this to people, would you really be comfortable to approach a
casual acquiantance and present your zine to them?

Kevin
Cols, Oh