gotcha!

Rosser Jr, John Barkley rosserjb at jmu.edu
Mon Oct 7 16:16:04 MDT 1996

     Well, on about the next-to-the-last day he had,
it looks as if Louis P. has finally caught malecki in
an outright absurdity.  Much of malecki's book has
seemed pretty fatuous, but indeed the "Chrysler plant
of General Motors" is a real doozy.  Malecki, are sure
that it was not the "Ford plant of Chrysler" or maybe
the "General Motors plant of Chrysler" or maybe the
"Ford plant of General Motors" or.....?  And, yes,
those dates on that Dow stuff do seem a bit confused,
to say the least.  Don't know about that JFK stuff, I
mean there are only about a gazillion such theories
out there....
     On the other hand, I must say that I rather doubt
that this is the work of a cop.  More likely some
combination of too much acid and a desire to get money
out of suckers....
     So, which is it, bob, or how much of each?
     In general, though, the solution is to limit
volume and largely ignore him.  In the meantime,
Louis, you get a brownie point and one good Havana
Groucho cigar for your efforts as a reward.  But this
does not mean that I would vote for you as moderator
of any list this side of the Red Planet...., :-)
Barkley Rosser

--
Rosser Jr, John Barkley
rosserjb at jmu.edu