And More Caution! (Very long!)

hariette spierings hariette at easynet.co.uk
Mon Oct 7 19:20:31 MDT 1996

>On Mon, 7 Oct 1996, Richard Bos wrote:
>
>> Vladimir Bilenkin wrote:
>>=20
>> The Vladimir that we know and love is back. I was riveted by
>every word
>> of your analysis of Mr Ponce.=20
>>=20
>> Somehow I do not think that anything you could say would persuade
>Mr
>> Rodwell to think, or act, differently. Maybe that is my
>pessimistic
>> streak coming through.
>>=20
>>=20
>
>I agree with Richard, this was a good analytical post by Vladimir
>Bilenkin
>analyzing in depth the messages of J. Ponce from Peru and laying
>bare the
>contradictions in that message. Adolfo is perhaps right about
>Vladimir,
>he seems to have two sides very much like Jekyll and Hyde,
>especially
>if you compare this last post of his with the earlier one which was
>full of idealisim and extreme extrapolations. But Vladimir deserves
>credit for his latest analysis.
>
>It also is strange that Ponce and now Ruiz started relaying their
>messages (through Hugh Rodwell and J Plant) soon after some one
>send
>a message to this list from the Peruvian Information Ministry (?)
>saying
>that they were getting messages from this list.

Siddartha is right, and obviously vigilant.  It was a posting emanating from
an account of Fujimori's Ministry of Foreign Relations.

Moreover, there was also a second one. This time they were talking about=
 Godena.

One lurker says to the other (In Spanish Peruvian jargon):

"This buddy is a Shining Path supporter - however, what he says about
stem-cells is valuable.  We can use it for data in the treatment of lupus"

So, Fancy Godena making such a good impression, heh?

Here it is - for your collection of admiring mailers, Lou!: