Poder Obrero vs PCP-SL No 3 :PERUVIAN TROTSKYSIM AND MAD OLAECHEA

Jj Plant jplant at cix.compulink.co.uk
Tue Oct 8 16:12:00 MDT 1996

Richard,

I am replying in calm language that is much at variance with my feelings about
your accusation.

The posts I have forwarded do not originate with any state organisation,
fascist or otherwise, but were written at my invitation by a comrade in whom I
place great trust. I have retained all the originals on my system.

Please restate for me what you think is the evidence that I am being used by
fascists. And provide evidence in support of your claim that Poder Obrero has
any record of killing its political competitors.

jplant at cix.compulink.co.uk