the timely arrival of Poder Obrero

Jj Plant jplant at cix.compulink.co.uk
Tue Oct 8 16:12:00 MDT 1996

Godenas ex cathedra thus :

>   Shame on you,   Mr Plant!

Bizarre concept of a marxist mailing list, where it is shameful to post
relevant information and polemic. I invited PO to provide me with their views
and information, and posted them here for discussion. This is, apparently,
exactly what you wish to do in respect of PO's posts. Presumably you feel no
shame ?

It is regrettable that Adolfo has abandoned this battle before he could be
forced to deal with the facts from PO. I look forward to hearing from your
friends, but if they have any concerns about their security, please do not
insist on them posting directly. A list subscriber in good standing such as
yourself can be trusted to forward mail where it may be necessary.

Your points about timing of 'attacks' on Adolfo are fraudulent. He has been
maintaining a copious flow of slander against the Trotskyists from and in Peru
for over a week and only announced his imminent departure very recently, having
already received and commented on material from PO on several occasions. It is
really rather silly, and not a little discreditable,to make these claims when
the archive contains the complete story.

jplant at cix.compulink.co.uk