Godenas defends Adolfo : notes of a social democratic gasbag

hariette spierings hariette at easynet.co.uk
Tue Oct 8 10:07:43 MDT 1996

>Godenas thundered from Valhalla :
>
>>How many people read 'Revolutionary History'?
>
>>Ten?
>
>At the last count that would make it ten more than want to read=20
>anything from you, pal.
>
>Cheers

>jplant at cix.compulink.co.uk

Except of course some gentlemen from the CIA run Fujimori National
Intelligence Service posting from an account in the Peruvian Scientific
Network (where Fujimori has installed its Internet listening post).
(amauta.rcp.pe)

Here is what these "fans" of Louis godena commented anong each other while
unloading files and inadvertedly sending a copy of their exchange to the
open list: