gotcha!

Rosser Jr, John Barkley rosserjb at jmu.edu
Tue Oct 8 11:03:26 MDT 1996

Bob,
     I think it is quite possible that you worked in a
plant of some sort in Cleveland.  I also think that it is
quite possible that you were an anti-war activist of some
sort and may well have done something to draft files or Dow
Chemical somewhere at some time or other.
     But, it is clear that your autobiography is not 100%
accurate, to put it mildly.  Whether this is deliberate or
due to faulty memory, I do not know.
     BTW, you should remember and note that I have asked
Adolfo some rather pointed questions about the Chiara
business, some of which never got answered and which are
being repeated by others.  In any case, he has temporarily
flown the coop.
Barkley Rosser

--
Rosser Jr, John Barkley