Poder Obrero vs PCP-SL No 3 :PERUVIAN TROTSKYSIM AND MAD OLAECHEA

hariette spierings hariette at easynet.co.uk
Tue Oct 8 11:36:34 MDT 1996

>Please restate for me what you think is the evidence that I am being used by
>fascists. And provide evidence in support of your claim that Poder Obrero has
>any record of killing its political competitors.
>
>_________________________________
>jplant at cix.compulink.co.uk

Exactly!  These eunuchs of Poder Obrero - like their counterparts the gwind
bags in this list - have no revolutionary record at all!

They have never even killed a fly - IN SIXTEEN YEARS OF REVOLUTIONARY WAR -
and in a longer history of class struggle in which the blood of the Peruvian
people fills the pages of our history - these eunuchs have never killed or
done anything to its pretended political oponents, the reactionaries and the
rich ruling classes.  Not a single one! Not a genocidal general, or a
torturer, not a criminal assassin member of a death squad, not even a bloody
fly!

That is why their words are only empty gas and their actions
counter-revolutionary in nature.  That is the character of New Fascism!.

Down with the Orwellian sects working for the imperialist secret services!

Adolfo Olaechea