Poder Obrero vs PCP-SL No 3 :PERUVIAN TROTSKYSIM AND MAD OLAECHEA

hariette spierings hariette at easynet.co.uk
Tue Oct 8 13:57:32 MDT 1996

>>Please restate for me what you think is the evidence that I am being used by
>>fascists. And provide evidence in support of your claim that Poder Obrero has
>>any record of killing its political competitors.
>>
>>_________________________________
>>jplant at cix.compulink.co.uk
>>
>Exactly!  These eunuchs of Poder Obrero - like their counterparts the gwind
>bags in this list - have no revolutionary record at all!
>
>They have never even killed a fly - IN SIXTEEN YEARS OF REVOLUTIONARY WAR -
>and in a longer history of class struggle in which the blood of the Peruvian
>people fills the pages of our history - these eunuchs have never killed or
>done anything to its pretended political oponents, the reactionaries and the
>rich ruling classes.  Not a single one! Not a genocidal general, or a
>torturer, not a criminal assassin member of a death squad, not even a bloody
>fly!
>
>That is why their words are only empty gas and their actions
>counter-revolutionary in nature.  That is the character of New Fascism!.
>
>Down with the Orwellian sects working for the imperialist secret services!
>

>Adolfo Olaechea

Fujimori mouthpiece complains because the revolutionary rank and file (and
also leading militants of the real Left abroad) have already seen through
the counter-revolutionary cretins and swindlers dressed up as "pro-Moscow",
- "pro-Peking" - "pro-Albania" in Peru and seen them for what they are;  PRO
US IMPERIALISM AND THE OLD AND ROTTEN PERUVIAN STATE using those labels to
deceive people.

That is all to the credit of real people of the left.  Only the Trotskyst
sectarians - and I mean here the unthinking and idiotic Ridwell and the soft
cheese brains like malecki's who still believe that a Fujimori mouthpiece
acting on behalf of the LEFTIST SHROUD WAVING TECHNIQUE of the Peruvian
Military High Command can really be people from the left.

In Peru too the real Left, long ago deserted those stinking corpses,
precisely because they were perceived as people who had allied themselves to
the rich and the powerful to fight to preserve a reactionary and pro Us
imperialist state.

That the sympathisers abroad of the "Poder Obrero" fleas are not able to see
this evident fact, only goes to demonstrate that people like Rodwell and
malecki, are nothing but counter-revolutionary saboteurs and windbags!

That we already knew.  So, what is so surprising in what they do in this list?

Adolfo Olaechea