Vladimir Good, Vladimir Bad

Louis N Proyect lnp3 at columbia.edu
Tue Oct 8 14:02:45 MDT 1996

On Tue, 8 Oct 1996, Hugh Rodwell wrote:

> One second the Stalinists characterize Vlad as a certifiable lunatic and an
> agent of Peruvian reaction & the CIA, the next he can do no wrong and his
> least fart is as heavenly incense.
>
> Makes you think...

Louis: While we are on the subject of consistency, what *do* you make of
the Chrysler division of General Motors? Navy Counterintelligence agents
who enter booby-hatches under false pretenses to spy on Malecki?
Spectacular anti-Dow Chemical actions that nobody knows about except
Malecki? You should take a sabbatical from denouncing other people's
short-comings, Hugh.