Poder Obrero vs PCP-SL No 3 :PERUVIAN TROTSKYSIM AND MAD OLAECHEA

Robert Malecki malecki at algonet.se
Tue Oct 8 21:42:30 MDT 1996

>Richard,
>
>I am replying in calm language that is much at variance with my feelings about
>your accusation.
>
>The posts I have forwarded do not originate with any state organisation,
>fascist or otherwise, but were written at my invitation by a comrade in whom I
>place great trust. I have retained all the originals on my system.
>
>Please restate for me what you think is the evidence that I am being used by
>fascists. And provide evidence in support of your claim that Poder Obrero has
>any record of killing its political competitors.

>jplant at cix.compulink.co.uk

Yeah Bos, In fact your Stalinist background just comes shinning through
here. I think that you owe the list and apology and especially Plant for
this backhanded calling people as being used by agents of facism. It is and
outrageous skandal.

So stop posing as the nice guy. You slanders against Plant that are covered
with sugar and in fact a defense of Aldolfo,s criminal line of shooting all
leftists as enemies of the Peruvian revolution who don,t agree with them.

Bob Malecki