On Olaechea's "reply"

Revolutionary History revhist at uk.pi.net
Wed Oct 9 10:07:56 MDT 1996

> We invited Olaechea to write an article in our journal:
> Nearly one week ago we asked Adolfo Olaechea if he have any article on the
> Soviet in Lima (1963) or any evidence about Roberto Chiara's collaboration
> with the regime and we offered the pages of our historical journal to >
>print them.
> Revolutionary History produced a book every 4 to 6 months and we printed
> more than 1,000 copies.
Until now we didn't receive an answer. Many people in the marxism-list asked
Olaechea for that articles.

How he replied?
He sent our message with this title:
> "Counter-revolutionary history Re: Lima 1963 and Chiara"
Instead of trying to use a tribune he attacked us.
He seems incapable of offering any response rather than accuse other people
in this list as "counter-revolutionaries", "agents", etc.