Are we agreed on the facts now?

Louis N Proyect lnp3 at columbia.edu
Wed Oct 9 13:34:59 MDT 1996

1) Malecki is released from the navy shortly after spending time in the
mental ward, where he meets a naval counterintelligence agent who has put
on a crazy act in order to get close to Malecki. The Navy suspects Malecki
of having top-secret info about a possible tie-in to the JFK
assassination.

2) He drifts to Florida and stays afloat for a while from the proceeds of
LSD sales.

3) Somebody he takes a walk with on the beach tells him that workers have
it tough.

4) He then goes to Hollywood where he picks up work as an extra.

5) He then goes to Cleveland where he picks up work in a tank factory.

6) One day somebody slips him an antiwar leaflet as he is leaving the
factory.

7) This convinces Malecki to go to an antiwar meeting and argue for
Lenin's "turn the imperialist war into a civil war". He has never been on
a demonstration or to a peace meeting before.

8) He takes matters into his own hands and puts dynamite aside to blow up
public buildings and a power plant, filled with working-people I might
add.

9) He takes sanctuary in a church and when the police come, they refuse to
believe his confession.

Please let me know if there are any facts that need to be added to this
stupendous tale.