Another rotten block? Vlad and Olaechea.

Louis N Proyect lnp3 at columbia.edu
Wed Oct 9 16:35:54 MDT 1996

Zounds, you varlet. This means war. I have commandeered a nuclear
submarine on the Hudson River and have raised the BROAD PEOPLE'S
UNITY BANNER on it (a portrait of Edward Bernstein superimposed on a
field of pink).

Doug Henwood is in charge of the weapons, including the nuclear Tomahawks.
We have recruited Ed Cameron of naval counterintelligence to man the
communications station. He says he can't wait to take revenge on Malecki.
I will be the Vice Admiral in charge of operations and chef. (I make a
mean vegetarian chili.)

We are sailing tonight at midnight and plan to lay siege to Vladimir in
his faculty lounge, Rodwell at Morenoite headquarters (a lavatory in
Charing Cross Station) and Malecki in the woods, where he is putting
together the next Cleveland Plain-Dealer article he plans to post.

LONG LIVE BROAD PEOPLE'S UNITY!!!!

WINE FOR MY FRIENDS AND WATER FOR THEIR HORSES!!!!

GO YANKEES, BEAT THE ORIOLES!!!!

Vice-Admiral Louis Proyect