From Meat Riots to Vegan Riots!

Robert Malecki malecki at algonet.se
Wed Oct 9 23:14:15 MDT 1996

>>Aldolfo you have completely exposed yourself. And anybody that supports this
>>kind of shit should remember that they might be next on Aldolfo,s hit list.
>>
>>Bob Malecki

Aldolfo writes;
>Malecki, if you are not prepared to kill your political opponents when they
>are out to kill you - i.e. in a situation of civil war - why are you
>speaking of revolution?  Ah, I see you were only speaking of a cockroach
>revolution in which everybody goes to war just to rub their antennas.  It is
>the bacteria that do the killing then, not the "peaceful roaches" who abhor
>even the sight of blood.

The above is the ABC's of Stalinism! Anything goes to get your political
opponents.
I wonder why Lenin never thought of Painting the Mensheviks or ultra lefts
as agents of the Czar! Oh! I know because Lenin did not go in the Stalin
school! Already in the 20ties it was Stalin that put almost the entire old
leadership of the Bolshevik party
on trial as agents of something! Aldolfo continues this fine tradition of
Stalin on M1.
And Proyect the neo-Stalinist yellow journalist comes in a good second place.

Just as Stalin had support in putting the Bolsheviks on trial, so does
Aldolfo and Proyect. But the outcome this time will be entirely different
both on M1 or in Peru.

Bob Malecki