Fw: The Sickness at the Heart of Marxism-Leninism

Robert Malecki malecki at algonet.se
Wed Oct 9 23:14:24 MDT 1996

>----------
>: From: Louis N Proyect <lnp3 at columbia.edu>
>: To: DavidMcR at aol.com
>: Cc: left-unity at jefferson.village.Virginia.EDU
>: Subject: Re: The Sickness at the Heart of Marxism-Leninism
>: Date: 09 October 1996 13:35
>:
>: On Wed, 9 Oct 1996 DavidMcR at aol.com wrote:
>:
>: > Let me try, in a loose way, to pick up part of what Comrade Proyet
>said.
>: > (Without in any way committing him to any agreement with any part of
>the
>: > following!!)
>: >
>:
>: Louis: I was reprimanded by Per Mathisen for posting my article to the
>: list without permission. He demanded that I apologize. I told him nothing
>: doing.
>:

If the yellow journalist Proyect is to be thrown off of unity it should be
because of slandering people without any proof. Not for his anti-trotskyist
Menshevik ravings.
Per thinks that political opponents should be combatted with bureaucratic
Stalinists methods of warnings and exclusion.

Bob Malecki