Please ignore Malecki

Rolf Martens rolf.martens at mailbox.swipnet.se
Thu Oct 10 06:37:13 MDT 1996

>Since Rolf quotes Louis, and
>attributes it to me,
>I fear he holds his convictions with
>unshakeable belief.

Ah, so it was Squire Proyect. My mistake. Then
things should rightly be described *somewhat* diferently.
Someone just wrote a battle song for that Earl and his
fellows. It applies *in part* to Bob M, but not completely,
I think. There IMO is one element of genuinely proletarian
thinking in some at least of Bob's writings. Not that even
Duke P., for instance, doesn't have *some* small positive
qualities, in my humble judgement. You, Chris-B, are one
writer on which do have a very definite opinion, that's
quite true.

Rolf M.