Proposal for a new list

Louis N Proyect lnp3 at columbia.edu
Thu Oct 10 08:05:59 MDT 1996

Louis: I am considering setting up a new list called marxism-sanity.
Conditions for membership are simple. You must not believe that the
Malecki-thing's story is legitimate. Don't worry about political
criteria--all Trotskyists, Maoists, Hoxhaists, postmodernists, etc. are
welcome. But the minute you start saying things like well maybe he had
good reason to stockpile dynamite to use in public buildings and in power
plants, that's it. Expulsion.