Olaechea escapes. He lost the debate!

Luis Quispe lquispe at blythe.org
Thu Oct 10 09:51:34 MDT 1996

Members of the list,

After the snitch activity against The New Flag of the discredited charlatan
Olaechea and his partner in Toronto, the criminal Zodiac, we are returning to this list.
We have focused our work more in educating and mobilizing the masses here
in the U.S. and have participated in several rallies, conferences along with
the publication of The New Flag and the updates of the PCP Web page.
Our work in the internet was sabotaged by the infusion of a computer
virus that has crippled our scarse resources (mobile notebook,
modem, etc.)

First, we noted that a debate has began on the tale
spread by the reactionary forces and imperialism "the PCP kills leftists."
The case of Chiara and the infantile response of Olaechea that everyone
who opposes the People's War must be a police agent is not only stupid, but
contrarerevolutionary. Similarly, abroad, whoever disagrees with him or his
partner Arce Borja must be a CIA agent of . That's
not the line of the PCP and Olaechea was never a member of the PCP.

We are researching the Chiara case, specifically the work of the PCP in
the shoe factory "diamante" located at Avenida Argentina in Lima. This
case was also mentioned in the 1992 CIA Fact book and a SWP booklet against
the PCP. However, it doesn't mean we should dismiss it, we will post a
document on this matter shortly.

We will also post our replies to Arce Borja's article on the "perfect
impostor" and one or two cheer leaders of charlatan Olaechea. Keep posted.
The New Flag.