Welcome back, friends.

Louis N Proyect lnp3 at columbia.edu
Thu Oct 10 13:17:19 MDT 1996

On Thu, 10 Oct 1996, Matt D. wrote:

> Looking forward to it.  Let the charlatan and his henchmen begin
> chattering (like children who don't want to face the truth, they put
> their hands over their ears and start babbling nonsense).  Those
> of us who prefer reality to fiction are ready.

Louis: Ya see what I mean. Even Matt is starting to use words like
charlatan already. Jeesus H. Christ. It's not bad enough that we are
suffering from Trotskyite-influenza, now we are getting a dose of
Maoist-influenza as well. No problem, take it over to Egbar's list where
nothing will be censored. You can act as big as a nut as you want. Use
words like charlatan, Menshevik, rotten block [sic], petty-bourgeois to
your heart's content. I might come over there and discuss my plans for
launching peasant "focos" among Long Island onion farmers.