FWD : Poder Obrero - finished with Olaechea

Richard Bos Richard.Bos at hagcott.meganet.co.uk
Thu Oct 10 13:40:11 MDT 1996

PO should not think that my apology means that I endorse their views.

I feel that this list has the tendency to get overheated. I do not mean
that we should not be passionate. But cheap political point scoring does
not get one anywhere. The only way to win trust and acceptance of your
views is by political work on a whole number of issues over a period of
time.

I realised that I was wrong in getting involved in that way, and I hoped
that by apologising quickly, the cycle of accusation and
counter-accusation would be broken. We shall see if that happens.

Comradely,

Richard.