Same old sterile discussion

Robert Malecki malecki at algonet.se
Fri Oct 11 00:20:30 MDT 1996

>On Thu, 10 Oct 1996, Hugh Rodwell wrote:
>

>> Completely and utterly *wrong*. Killing other left fighters as a matter of
>> deliberate policy to stifle dissent and strangle discussion is an excellent
>> way for an anti-revolutionary current to define itself.
>>

>Louis: What about killing apolitical workers at the Cleveland Power and
>Light Company? That'll teach 'em to support the war in Vietnam.

Proyect the yellow journalist has changed his position! he has the same
positin as the United States Government now. Not bad. We always new that
Stalinists blocked with the most reactionary elements to get their political
opponents.

Bob Malecki

http://www.kmf.org/malecki/

Read the book! Ha Ha Ha McNamara,
Vietnam-My Bellybutton is my Crystalball!

COCKROACH, a zine for poor and workingclass people
NOW ON LINE